Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Entry
This is a ticketed event, with a limited patron capacity. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. The event is licensed and only persons over 18yo will be permitted to purchase and consume alcohol. This is an all ages event and is family friendly.ID and a printed ticket will be required at entry point on Pirrama road, Pyrmont.
This ticketed area is mobility accessible and has accessible toilet facilities.This is an outdoor event, which will proceed in all weather conditions. Fireworks are presented by the City of Sydney. In the event that the fireworks are canceled, the event organisers will not be held responsible nor provide compensation. There are no refunds, exchanges or replacement tickets.
Pirrama Park, Pyrmont is a Security Managed Access Site.
Wharf Repair Notice
Please be advised that a small portion of the wharf decking area is being repaired, and we are currently advised that the area may not be completed in time for the event.
There are uninterrupted views on both sides of the wharf, and on the land area within the Exclusive Ticketed Viewing Area (see map attached). The Ticketed Viewing Area will provide ample space to enjoy the views and is furnished with long table dining and seating, deck chairs, cafe rounds and seats for all guests to enjoy.
Entry to the ticketed event will close at 1am - 1 January 2018
The site will close at 1am – 1 January 2018
FOR THE COMFORT, SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF ALL PATRONS, STAFF AND EVENT PARTICIPANTS THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF ENTRY APPLY:* THIS IS A LICENSED EVENT SITE. BYO ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT ONTO THE SITE.
* SITE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY.
* ‘SYDNEY NYE PIRRAMA PARK VIEWING’ IS A TICKETED EVENT.
* PATRONS ADMITTED TO THE SITE DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
* INTOXICATED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRY.
* OUTDOOR GAMES MAY BE RESTRICTED AT THE DISCRETION OF MANAGEMENT.
* NEITHER THE CITY NOR EVENTORS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR THEFT OF A PATRON’S PERSONAL PROPERTY.
* PATRONS WEARING CLOTHING DEEMED OFFENSIVE, OBSCENE, INSULTING OR OF A SEXUAL NATURE MAY BE REFUSED ENTRY TO PIRRAMA PARK.
* ABUSIVE, DISTRUPTIVE OR OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR AND LANGUAGE ARE NOT PERMITTED. THIS WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE SITE.
* ALL BAGS WILL BE SEARCHED ON ENTRY FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS.
* No PASSOUTS WILL BE ISSUED. RE-ENTRY TO THE SITE IS NOT GUARANTEED.
* ANIMALS ARE OFTEN DISTRESSED BY FIREWORKS. THE CITY OF SYDNEY DOES NOT PERMIT ANIMALS ON THE SITE OTHER THAN ASSISTANCE DOGS.
ITEMS PROHIBITED ON THIS SITE:
- OPENED DRINK CONTAINERS (ON ENTRY)
- GLASS OF ANY KIND
- UNAUTHORISED TEMPORARY SIGNAGE
- PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS
- FIREWORKS, FLARES, LASER LIGHTS
- ANY OTHER ITEM THAT IN THE OPINION OF MANAGEMENT COULD CAUSE HARM OR PUBLIC NUISANCE
* POLICE, CITY RANGERS AND SECURITY TEAMS PATROL THIS SITE
* FIRST AID IS AVAILABLE ONSITE
* PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR NEIGHBOUR BEFORE YOU SMOKE
* DISPOSE OF CIGARETTE BUTTS RESPONSIBLY
* PLEASE USE THE RUBBISH BINS PROVIDED